If you’re like most small business owners, you’re always looking for new ways to generate leads. And if you’re like most small business owners, you have a limited marketing budget. That doesn’t mean you can’t generate leads, though. There are plenty of ways to generate leads on a tight budget.
In order to generate leads with a limited marketing budget, it is important to consider multiple strategies and to use a combination of tactics. The use of technology can be extremely helpful when trying to generate leads on a limited budget. There are a number of software programs that can help with lead generation, and many of them are relatively inexpensive.
Below are the five strategies that I believe are the most helpful for generating leads on a limited budget:
1. Google My Business (GMB) also called google business listing is a free and easy-to-use tool to manage your business information on Google Search and Maps. Your GMB listing includes information like your business name, address, phone number, website, and business hours. collect reviews from your family and friends at the starting stage it will help you rank higher in google search results and also helps you get more clicks and phone calls. from the person looking for the service or product you provide.
2. Quora: This is a question-and-answer site on which people ask questions related to their problem to find a relevant solution there. Quora is the best platform to generate leads from your website. Quora allows you to create a profile and answer questions. You can create a topic related to your niche. After creating the topic, you can create an answer on that topic and provide all the information about your product and services. When people search for your topic, they will find your answer. You can also use Quora to find out questions related to your product or service and answer those questions. it will help you gain people’s trust and generate more leads. just answer the relevant answer and for CTA provide your website link there to drive traffic to your website.
3. Web Scraper: this is also a good tool to find leads from the entire web. it is a free tool that allows you to collect leads from the entire world online, in a simple way a web scraper is a tool that extracts data from the web. if you want B2B cold data you can run web scraper on websites like Justdial, Google business listing ETC to find B2B leads it will extract the relevant info from the website and will give you the list of contacts. You can filter the data by selecting the criteria of your choice. one popular web scraper is “web Scraper- Free Web Scraping” use it today and enjoy.
4. Website: website is a major tool to generate leads because there is no limitation when you have a website of your own website can help you in ranking on search engines for your related keywords that people are searching on the web you can do SEO- Search Engine Optimization to rank your website or can run google Ads to rank your website and get leads easily. So I will suggest you go for the website today. if you have skills develop a website or hire a developer who can help you in the development of the same. we also can help you with website development on a budget contact us at +91-8448800992 or visit – digitalrill.com for more info and free consultation
5. Email Marketing / SMS marketing: it is a very helpful tactic to grab customers across the globe. as I suggested at 3rd Point of my article scrap web data by using a web scraper when you got a decent database start shooting emails and SMS to them for promotion. Email marketing at the start will be free for a certain amount of emails you can try Mail Chimp, and SendinBlue as your email marketing tools and for bulk SMS use Fast2SMS or search for others on google.